Leadership Tomorrow Summit 2018
October 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm| $79 - $99
12 Breakout sessions to choose from!
- Transforming Your Perception of Transgender
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Nebraska’s Changing Demographics
- Diversity + Inclusion = Innovation
- Working With the Other Generation
- DISC- Creating High Performing Team Dynamics
- Embracing ‘Diversity of Ideas’
- Working In and With a Diverse Community
- Building a Talent Pipeline: Equip, Empower and Encourage
- Leading Innovation in Today’s Diverse Environments
- How our Immigration System Works
- Understanding LGTBQ
Entire Summit has been approved by the NE Board of Public Accountancy for CPE’s – approval #18-415, as well as 5.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Get your tickets HERE! Tickets are $99 or $79 for LT-2 Members. Cost includes lunch at one of four local food trucks! View full event schedule HERE!
Scholarships for nonprofits in Hall County are available through a donation from the Grand Island Community Foundation. Contact the LT office at 308.675.2000 or email@example.com for details on how to apply.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Almquist Maltzahn Galloway & Luth CPA, Central Community College, Center for Rural Affairs, Eakes Office Solutions, MainStay Suites, Principal Financial, SilverStone Group